UPDATED 11/1/2022 — The Washington State Department of Health requires masks in medical and dental offices. Please don't forget to wear a mask when arriving for your appointment.
Steps we're taking at Hamamoto Dentistry to protect you and your loved ones from Covid-19.
DAILY PRESCREENING OF PATIENTS AND STAFF
- Patients with COVID-19 symptoms are requested to contact their medical providers and be rescheduled until their medical provider has given clearance.
- All staff members are screened for COVID-19 symptoms upon arrival daily.
- Patients are to wait in their vehicles and call the office to inform us of their arrival for their scheduled appointment.
- All patients and co-visitors should wear masks in and out of the office after procedures.
- When arriving for an appointment, patients will check in with the receptionist and have their temperature taken with a contact-free thermometer. If a patient's temperature exceeds 99 degrees Fahrenheit, we will reschedule the appointment.
- There is a limit to one patient per operatory, and all guests are requested to remain in their vehicle.
CHANGES THAT HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED
- Medical-grade H13 HEPA air filters that remove 99.97% of airborne particles have been installed throughout the office.
- We will look slightly different as our staff will always be wearing face shields.
- Plexiglass has been placed in specific areas of the office.
- You will notice several directional signs around the office.
- Operatories are disinfected with CDC-approved COVID-19 killing agents.
- If you have traveled by plane, please wait 5 days and have a negative test before coming in for your appointment.
- All patients will sanitize their hands and will be asked to use a mouth rinse before the procedure begins.
- We now have a new vacuum system to minimize and capture aerosols during procedures.
- All of our staff are utilizing CDC-approved COVID-19 PPE equipment and protocols.