COVID-19: YOUR SAFETY FIRST
STEPS WE’RE TAKING TO PROTECT YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES
DAILY PRESCREENING OF PATIENTS AND STAFF
- Patients with COVID-19 symptoms are requested to contact their medical providers and will be rescheduled until their medical provider has given clearance.
- All staff members are screened for COVID-19 symptoms upon arrival daily.
- Patients are to wait in their vehicles and call office to inform us of their arrival for their scheduled appointment.
- All patients and co-visitors should wear masks into the office and out of the office after procedures.
- Patients will check in with receptionist where your temperature with a contact free thermometer will be taken. If your temperature exceeds 99 degrees Fahrenheit, we will at that point reschedule your appointment.
- There is a limit to one patient per operatory, all guest is requested to remain in their vehicle.
CHANGES THAT HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED
- Medical grade H13 HEPA air filters remove 99.97% of airborne particles have been installed throughout the office.
- We will look slightly different; staff will always be wearing face shields.
- Plexiglass has been placed in specific areas of the office.
- You will notice several directional signed around the office.
- Operatories are disinfected with CDC approved COVID-19 killing agents.
- Medical grade H13 HEPA air filters remove 99.97% of airborne particles.
- All patients will sanitize hands and will be asked to use mouth rinse before procedure begins.
- We now have a new vacuum system to minimize and capture aerosols during procedures.
- All staff is utilizing CDC approved COVID-19 PPE equipment and protocols.